River District Community Highlights
About Quartet by Wesgroup
Completing the composition of town centre, Quartet is a diverse arrangement of sophisticated residences. The 18-storey tower, Encore, grants panoramic views of the Lower Mainland. Homes in the 10-storey midrise, Opus, favour the expanse of space. And Chorus, a row of two-storey townhomes topped by a five-storey condo, are embraced by the tower and midrise structures, and complete the composition of residences.
Features and Finishes at Quartet
Sophisticated exterior eloquently transition to modern interiors. Confront prevails throughout homes with open floor plans and streaming natural light.
– Laminate wood flooring sweeps throughout the main living spaces
– Durable and sustainable Green Label Plus carpeting in bedrooms
– Energy-efficient low-E windows with sleek roller shades throughout
– Generous outdoor space includes private balconies, terraces and rooftop decks.
– Full-size front loading Whirlpool washer and dryer
– Innovative WiFi-enabled thermostat allows remote control of the interior climate
Orchestrate your culinary ambitions in the gourmet kitchen. Each element is positioned with purpose to achieve the most efficient functionality.
– Stainless steel appliance package:
– Jenn – Air 36″ refrigerator with French door
– Jenn – Air 30″ gas cooktop
– Jenn – Air 30″ wall oven with dual fan
– Jenn – Air dishwasher
– KitchenAid 1200-watt microwave oven
– AEG-Electrolux Perfekt Glide 30″ pull-out range hood
– Durable Quartz countertops transition to a stylish linear tile backsplash
– Contemporary square-edge cabinets and drawer with soft-close technology
– Electrical outlet with-in USB port eliminates the need for bulky USB adapters
Thoughtfully – designed to appeal to various levels of ambiance, relax and unwind in an environment completely in tune with your mind and body.
– Porcelain title floor feature energy efficient in-floor heating system (ensuite bathroom)
– Custom medicine cabinet with mirrored front (ensuite bathroom)
– Designer accent tile wall creates a sleek, modern look (ensuite bathroom)
– Frameless glass shower
– Luxurious soaker bathtub
– Thoughtful vanity lighting and under-cabinet LED lighting with motion sensor
Parking and Storage at Paradigm
1 Parking Space Included in the purchase price
(One included with each home. Three bedrooms can purchase at the point of sale. All others will be added to a waitlist.)
Storage – Included in the purchase price (One included with each home.)
About the Developer of Quartet a River District Presale
As one of Western Canada’s largest private real estate organizations building and managing homes and commercial spaces, our mission is to connect people with genuine opportunities that enrich their daily lives.
Seeing potential is about seeing the bigger picture. A vision of what could be. It’s contributing to the social and environmental health of the communities we’re proud to be a part of. As one of Western Canada’s largest private real estate organizations building and managing homes and commercial spaces, our mission is to connect people with genuine opportunities that enrich their daily lives. We care for our people, tenants, and communities through the environmental and socially responsible stewardship of our growing collection of properties.
Wesgroup is proud to have built more than 7,000 homes and over 100 communities while managing over 3 million square feet of commercial property as well. All of this is possible because of the industry’s best in-house horsepower that Wesgroup maintains all under one roof.
Assistance from Alexander (a resident at the River District) – equipped with leading real estate technology.